Vacancy fronted developer (full time)
The IP Company is looking for a Full time Frontend Developer. We need someone to modernize our Web GUI and other tools, and develop apps for our product line.
Our team is small, very experienced (just not as good at Frontend as we would like to be), and distributed across The Netherlands, Italy and the United States. Your role will be very important: to design and implement, UX improvements across our entire product line.
To become our new Fronted developer you must meet these requirements:
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Social skills;
- Autonomy, flexibility and accuracy;
- HBO working and thinking level;
- A character that takes initiative;
- Good in English;
- Proactive and driven personality
For the Defense Industry there are some special high-profile projects there and we could use your support!
Are you looking for a place where you get responsibility, challenging work and a place where you really learn something?
Contact us today!
Please send your motivational letter and resume to:
The IP Company with respect to: Ronald Koppelman – firstname.lastname@example.org
You need the following technical experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with PHP
- Experience with writing and understanding queries in MySQL / Postgreql
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Windows/OSX is a plus
- Knowledge of C, C++ is a plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Knowledge of SOAP or REST is a plus
- Knowledge of GIT of SVN is a plus
- HBO working and thinking level
- Dutch and English proficiency
- Analytical skills
- You are strong in communication
- You want to develop yourself
- You are flexible and willing to make an extra effort to complete tasks.
- no 9 to 5 mentality, but a good balance between work and you private life.
- You are quality and customer oriented
- Training in computer or programmer is a plus, but not a strict requirement. If you can show us that you are really good, you might have a change.
What could you expect from us?
- A challenging and alternate job.
- The possibility to personal develop yourself.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Variable work, because you also working together with other colleages (projectmanager and marketing).
- A job in a succesfull and growing company.
- Good employee benefits including a competitive salary, travel expenses, phone and laptop.
- Office in a prima location near Schiphol which is easily accessible by public transport.
- Depending on you knowledge and experience, €2200 ~ €4000 gross. Are you developing yourself to a senior inside our company as a developer? Then you guaranteed to earn more.
- 24 vacation days per year based on full-time job.
- Kilometric, laptop and phone from the company.